RPF recruitment paper leak: Six more arrested
Muzaffarnagar: Six persons, including four students, have been arrested here by the Special Task Force of Uttar Pradesh police in connection with the alleged leak of question papers of constable recruitment examination in the Railway Police Force.
Sonu, Rahul, Sumit, Anuj, Anil and Amit were arrested late Sunday evening for providing and receiving solutions of the exam through SMS, SSP, Muzaffarnagar, Manzil Saini said.
"12 mobile phones, two motorcycles, Rs 30,000 and solved papers were seized from the gang members," Saini said, adding that 61 students are on police radar as they had allegedly received SMS from the accused.
With this, the total number of arrests in the case has reached 13. Seven persons were arrested from Delhi and Muzaffarnagar yesterday.
Three teams -- two of the local police and one of the STF -- have been formed to investigate the case, Saini said on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources