RPF recruitment paper leak: Six more arrested
Muzaffarnagar: Six persons, including four students, have been arrested here by the Special Task Force of Uttar Pradesh police in connection with the alleged leak of question papers of constable recruitment examination in the Railway Police Force.
Sonu, Rahul, Sumit, Anuj, Anil and Amit were arrested late Sunday evening for providing and receiving solutions of the exam through SMS, SSP, Muzaffarnagar, Manzil Saini said.
"12 mobile phones, two motorcycles, Rs 30,000 and solved papers were seized from the gang members," Saini said, adding that 61 students are on police radar as they had allegedly received SMS from the accused.
With this, the total number of arrests in the case has reached 13. Seven persons were arrested from Delhi and Muzaffarnagar yesterday.
Three teams -- two of the local police and one of the STF -- have been formed to investigate the case, Saini said on Monday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed