RSS cadres violate prohibitory orders in Aligarh
Aligarh: In a boisterous display of power, cadres of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) openly fired rounds in the air on the occasion of Vijaya Dashmi, and violated Section 144 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) imposed in the district.
Aligarh’s Additional District Magistrate Dheerendra Singh Sachan said the matter is being investigated.
“We did not give any permission, and this is clear violation. The offenders will be brought to the book,” said Sachan.
He said such acts would not be tolerated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NEET: Centre's Ordinance gets President's nod
- Delhi's fruits and vegetables lack essential nutrients: AIIMS study
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- NEET not deferred but implemented from May 1, President's nod has given it statutory support: JP Nadda
- Monsanto jumps 7% on withdrawal of Bt cotton notification
- Rajnath Singh vows to bring Dawood Ibrahim back to India, adds no threat from Islamic State
- Three injured in girder collapse at Rapid Metro under-construction site in Gurgaon
- Rio medal winners to be considered for Khel Ratna, Arjuna