RSS cadres violate prohibitory orders in Aligarh
Aligarh: In a boisterous display of power, cadres of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) openly fired rounds in the air on the occasion of Vijaya Dashmi, and violated Section 144 of the Indian Penal Code (IPC) imposed in the district.
Aligarh’s Additional District Magistrate Dheerendra Singh Sachan said the matter is being investigated.
“We did not give any permission, and this is clear violation. The offenders will be brought to the book,” said Sachan.
He said such acts would not be tolerated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Brave jawans gun down six militants in encounters in Kashmir's Kupwara - Know gunbattle details
- Brexit poll results: Britain, EU relation on knife-edge as historic referendum closes
- One killed in PKK car bomb in Turkey's southeast
- Morocco arrests 10 suspected Islamist militants, including Algerian
- India’s bid for NSG membership blocked as member countries fail to arrive at a consensus