RSS worker kidnapped in UP
Agra: A Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) worker, was allegedly kidnapped from Kamla Nagar area here when he went out for a walk this morning.
Manipal, who belongs to Azamgarh district of Uttar Pradesh, came to the city to attend a conference of Vanvasi Bandhu Parishad at the Saraswati School in Kamla Nagar area, police said.
The issue came to the fore when the family members received a ranson call and they informed the organisers of the conference about the incident, they said.
It appears to be a case of mistaken identity, police said, adding teams have been formed to rescue him at the earliest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- India responds to Pakistan's offer for talks, says will discuss only cross-border terror
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: This man doesn't give a damn to traffic rules, threatens people on Noida roads; his car has VIP horn - WATCH
- Mercedes GLE 400 4MATIC petrol variant launched in India at Rs 74.9 lakh
- Attention parents! Childhood head injury may up mental illness, mortality risk
- My mom gets worried about controversies: Sonakshi Sinha