RSS worker kidnapped in UP
Agra: A Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) worker, was allegedly kidnapped from Kamla Nagar area here when he went out for a walk this morning.
Manipal, who belongs to Azamgarh district of Uttar Pradesh, came to the city to attend a conference of Vanvasi Bandhu Parishad at the Saraswati School in Kamla Nagar area, police said.
The issue came to the fore when the family members received a ranson call and they informed the organisers of the conference about the incident, they said.
It appears to be a case of mistaken identity, police said, adding teams have been formed to rescue him at the earliest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi