Runaway couple commits suicide in Bareilly
Bareilly: A couple that had eloped from
Uttarakhand`s Almora district allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in a temple in Bhamaura area here, police said Thursday.
Rajaram (24) and Chittra (14) consumed poison inside
the temple and were rushed to a hospital where they died last
Rajaram used to work as driver for Chittra`s father
Mahesh in Almora.
On March 18, the two eloped after which Mahesh lodged
a case of kidnapping against him, they said.
Later, Uttarakhand Police raided the house of Rajaram
and his relatives in search of the couple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone