Runaway couple commits suicide in Bareilly
Bareilly: A couple that had eloped from
Uttarakhand`s Almora district allegedly committed suicide by consuming poison in a temple in Bhamaura area here, police said Thursday.
Rajaram (24) and Chittra (14) consumed poison inside
the temple and were rushed to a hospital where they died last
Rajaram used to work as driver for Chittra`s father
Mahesh in Almora.
On March 18, the two eloped after which Mahesh lodged
a case of kidnapping against him, they said.
Later, Uttarakhand Police raided the house of Rajaram
and his relatives in search of the couple.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read