Sahibabad shootout: 2 Bhatti gang members held
Ghaziabad: Two members of Narender Bhatti
gang have been arrested in the Sahibabad shootout case where
four people were killed in firing between two rival gangs
during a marriage ceremony, police said on Wednesday.
Acting on a tip-off, police nabbed the kingpin, Amit
Kasana, and his shooter Jitender Lal Kunwa in Kavi Nagar area
today, SP (city) J K Shahi said.
He said that two fire arms, including a 32 bore pistol,
were recovered from their possession.
Four people died and five others were injured when
members of Narender Bhatti and Sunder Bhatti gangs fired at
one another at New India Wedding Place banquet hall in
Sahibabad on November 18.
Kasana told interrogators that the motive of the attack
was to eliminate Sunder Bhatti, who had allegedly killed his
uncle Narender Bhatti in Noida three years back, Shahi said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS