Salman Khan woos voters for Raj Babbar
Firozabad: Bollywood hunk Salman Khan today
hit the campaign trail for the prestigious Firozabad Lok Sabha
by-election in Uttar Pradesh aggressively wooing voters for
Congress candidate Raj Babbar.
Salman held roadshows at Tundla to muster support for
actor-politician Babbar who is pitted against Dimple Yadav,
daughter-in-law of Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh
"If Babbar wins, I guarantee you the development of this
constituency," he told a large gathering.
The crowd lustily cheered the cine star when he
delivered dialogues from some his hit flicks.
In the April-May Lok Sabha polls, Salman also campaigned
for Congress nominees.
With Salman garnering support for Babbar, the Samajwadi
Party said it would too rope in film stars to campaign for its
"Sanjay Dutt, Jaya Prada and Jaya Bachchan will campaign
for Dimple along with SP leader Amar Singh tomorrow," a senior
SP leader said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?