Samajwadi govt responsible for Muzaffarnagar-violence: Kalraj
Kanpur: Blaming the UP government for the riots in Muzaffarnagar, BJP leader Kalraj Mishra has charged that violence was orchestrated by the Samajwadi party for vote-bank politics.
He alleged that even one-sided arrests are being made in the riot-affected areas for the appeasement of the particular community.
"The violence in Muzaffarnagar is orchestrated by the state government. The SP, BSP and Congress are hand-in-glove with each other," Mishra said here yesterday.
He was on his way to Hamirpur for a programme and halted here for a while late last evening.
Mishra blamed the poor law and order situation in the state for the riots and said that SP government has failed on all the fronts.
Training its guns on the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre, Mishra said the common man is reeling under inflation and price-rise due to the corruption of the Central government.
When asked about the BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate, Mishra said it will be decided by the Parliamentary Board of the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!