Samajwadi govt responsible for Muzaffarnagar-violence: Kalraj
Kanpur: Blaming the UP government for the riots in Muzaffarnagar, BJP leader Kalraj Mishra has charged that violence was orchestrated by the Samajwadi party for vote-bank politics.
He alleged that even one-sided arrests are being made in the riot-affected areas for the appeasement of the particular community.
"The violence in Muzaffarnagar is orchestrated by the state government. The SP, BSP and Congress are hand-in-glove with each other," Mishra said here yesterday.
He was on his way to Hamirpur for a programme and halted here for a while late last evening.
Mishra blamed the poor law and order situation in the state for the riots and said that SP government has failed on all the fronts.
Training its guns on the Congress-led UPA government at the Centre, Mishra said the common man is reeling under inflation and price-rise due to the corruption of the Central government.
When asked about the BJP`s Prime Ministerial candidate, Mishra said it will be decided by the Parliamentary Board of the party.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'