Samajwadi Party dissolves its youth wings
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party on Thursday dissolved all its four youth wings and their national executive with immediate effect.
"The decision to dissolve four youth wings--Yuvjan Sabha, Lohia Vahini, Youth Brigade and Chharasabha has been taken after permission from SP national president Mulayam Singh Yadav", a party release issued here said.
While National General Secretary Ram Gopal Yadav dissolved the national executive, SP state President Akhilesh Yadav had done the same with the state executive with these wings.
The party has not cited any reason for this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- 'Game of Thrones' will have shorter final seasons
- Now Banks, malls, shops can remain open 24X7; cabinet clears Model Shop & Establishment Act
- This is what a Pakistani thinks why cow is sacred for Hindus - Watch
- Security forces kill separatist guerilla in Jammu & Kashmir's Kupwara
- DU admissions 2016 first online cut-off list to be declared today