Samajwadi Party dissolves its youth wings
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party on Thursday dissolved all its four youth wings and their national executive with immediate effect.
"The decision to dissolve four youth wings--Yuvjan Sabha, Lohia Vahini, Youth Brigade and Chharasabha has been taken after permission from SP national president Mulayam Singh Yadav", a party release issued here said.
While National General Secretary Ram Gopal Yadav dissolved the national executive, SP state President Akhilesh Yadav had done the same with the state executive with these wings.
The party has not cited any reason for this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider