Samajwadi Party leader arrested for thrashing toll booth attendant
Zee Media Bureau
Lucknow: Despite repeated warnings from Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav asking party workers to behave responsibly, a party leader Suresh Yadav has been arrested by Uttar Pradesh police for assaulting a toll booth staff and brandishing weapons when asked to pay for tokens.
Reports on Monday said that the incident took place a day after party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav issued stern warning to party workers asking them not to indulge in hooliganism.
Suresh Yadav had recently thrashed the toll booth staff on the Lucknow-Faizabad National Highway when he was asked to pay for the toll. When other staff members tried to intervene, they were allegedly beaten up as well.
The entire incident was captured on the security camera installed at the site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?