Samajwadi Party leader`s son missing
Greater Noida: The son of a Samajwadi Party leader, who was a final year student at an engineering college here, has been missing, police said on Monday.
Though the family has not received any ransom call, the kidnapping angle has not been ruled out yet, Kasna police said.
They said the roommates of Akash Yadav have been questioned and his mobile phone was recovered from the rented flat he was staying in.
The victim is a resident of Sikandarabad. He was studying engineering at IILM college here and was a final year student, a senior police official said.
Akash`s father, Pappu Yadav, is a Samajwadi Party leader, and also has a transport business.
SP general secretary Ramjilal Suman has approached IG, Agra and SSP, Noida, for the safe recovery of Akash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’