Samajwadi Party leader`s son missing
Greater Noida: The son of a Samajwadi Party leader, who was a final year student at an engineering college here, has been missing, police said on Monday.
Though the family has not received any ransom call, the kidnapping angle has not been ruled out yet, Kasna police said.
They said the roommates of Akash Yadav have been questioned and his mobile phone was recovered from the rented flat he was staying in.
The victim is a resident of Sikandarabad. He was studying engineering at IILM college here and was a final year student, a senior police official said.
Akash`s father, Pappu Yadav, is a Samajwadi Party leader, and also has a transport business.
SP general secretary Ramjilal Suman has approached IG, Agra and SSP, Noida, for the safe recovery of Akash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?