`Samajwadi Party will emerge as key player after upcoming LS polls`
Ghaziabad: Samajwadi Party is certain to emerge as a major party after the forthcoming Lok Sabha polls and would play a significant role in government-formation at the Centre, senior leaders said.
Addressing a massive crowd here as part of the party`s `Parivartan Rally`, SP national general secretary and MP Ram Gopal Yadav said that after having won power in Uttar Pradesh, it was the Centre which was the focus now.
He said that the people of the country were fed up with the ineffectual policies of parties such as Congress, BJP and BSP, and would therefore fully back SP in its bid to win power at the Centre.
SP state minister Manoj Pandey, too, attended the public meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt