Sand mafias` bail pleas rejected in UP
Muzaffarnagar: Bail pleas of two sand mafias were turned down in a court here on Tuesday.
Additional District Sessions Judge DK Garg rejected their bail pleas today, prosecutor Ritu Chowdhury said.
The two accused, Rashid and Wasid, were arrested on December 23 last year in Kairana town of Shamli district while fleeing with three tractors full of Yamuna sand, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police