Sand mafias` bail pleas rejected in UP
Muzaffarnagar: Bail pleas of two sand mafias were turned down in a court here on Tuesday.
Additional District Sessions Judge DK Garg rejected their bail pleas today, prosecutor Ritu Chowdhury said.
The two accused, Rashid and Wasid, were arrested on December 23 last year in Kairana town of Shamli district while fleeing with three tractors full of Yamuna sand, she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers