Scrap dealer found dead in Azamgarh
Azamgarh: A scrap dealer was Friday
found dead with gunshot wounds in Raunapar area here, police said.
50-year-old Rajendra Jaiswal had sustained gun shot injuries on his temple, they said.
A country-made pistol was found at the spot, police said, adding an investigation was on to ascertain if Jaiswal was killed or had committed suicide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city