Scrap dealer found dead in Azamgarh
Azamgarh: A scrap dealer was Friday
found dead with gunshot wounds in Raunapar area here, police said.
50-year-old Rajendra Jaiswal had sustained gun shot injuries on his temple, they said.
A country-made pistol was found at the spot, police said, adding an investigation was on to ascertain if Jaiswal was killed or had committed suicide.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch
- Al Qaeda and Syria branch split up
- Chidambaram rejects FM Jaitley's remarks over inflation
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Traffic nightmare in Gurgaon; waterlogging on NH8 hits Delhi-Jaipur route, schools shut