Scrap trader reported missing in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A scrap trader, who had collected Rs 10,00,000 from another businessman, was reported missing from Ghaziabad and his car was found abandoned, police said on Monday.
Scrap dealer Islam Malik, whose family claimed to be related to an Uttar Pradesh minister, went missing Sunday afternoon soon after collecting Rs 10,00,000 from a Loni-based dealer, police said.
He called his father to inform that he would be going to collect Rs 400,000 from another dealer and would reach home in the evening, police said.
An hour later he called his father again and asked him to reach Loni but the call was disconnected midway, police said.
On reaching the designated spot in Loni, his father could not find him. Islam`s car was found parked abandoned, so his father filed a police complaint.
"We have registered a complaint and are trying to trace him," said Gorakh Nath Yadav, inspector of Loni police station.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog