Scribe shot dead
Sultanpur: A journalist working with a local Hindi daily was shot dead by unidentified persons here, police said on friday.
Manoj Pandey was returning home after duty last night on his motorcycle when he was shot dead near Ravanaiya village under Dhammaur police station area, they said.
The body was found lying on the road only in the morning, police said, adding, further investigations were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh