SDM`s son shot dead over land dispute
Hardoi: Son of sub-divisional magistrate was on Monday shot dead by some unidentified persons over some land dispute, police sources said here.
Mayank Shukla (26) and his friend Satyendra Trivedi were shot at in Nanakganj area here, they said.
Both of them were rushed to the hospital, where Mayank was declared brought dead.
Mayank`s father Ramesh Chandra Shukla is SDM in Rampur.
Probe into the case is in progress and two persons have been detained in this connection, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'