Security scaled up in Mathura after Chennai incident
Mathura: Following the twin blast in a train at Chennai, high alert was sounded at the main railway stations under Mathura division of the Northern Central Railways on Thursday.
Regional railway police incharge Rajkumar Gautam said after the incident in Chennai, a high alert was sounded in the area and standard operating procedures were implemented.
Security has been scaled up and a strict vigil is being maintained at all stations and sensitive places in the division.
A 24-year old woman techie was killed and 14 others injured when a twin bomb blast rocked the Bangalore-Guwahati Express at the busy Central Railway station in the city on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads - Part II
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America