Security scaled up in Mathura after Chennai incident
Mathura: Following the twin blast in a train at Chennai, high alert was sounded at the main railway stations under Mathura division of the Northern Central Railways on Thursday.
Regional railway police incharge Rajkumar Gautam said after the incident in Chennai, a high alert was sounded in the area and standard operating procedures were implemented.
Security has been scaled up and a strict vigil is being maintained at all stations and sensitive places in the division.
A 24-year old woman techie was killed and 14 others injured when a twin bomb blast rocked the Bangalore-Guwahati Express at the busy Central Railway station in the city on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- Will not bow to labour reform protestors: French PM Manuel Valls
- Former Punjab CM Beant Singh's grandson shoots himself, dies
- Photo alert! First look of Dwayne Johnson from 'Fast & Furious 8'!
- Celebs slam AIB's Tanmay Bhat for mocking Sachin Tendulkar, Lata Mangeshkar! – Details inside
- Japanese parents leave son in mountains as punishment, now a massive search in underway