Senior UP cops meet April 27 to discuss rising cases of crime
Lucknow: Amid rising incidents of crime including rape in the state, the Uttar Pradesh government has convened a meeting of all the senior police officers on April 27 to discuss crucial issues including police behaviour.
"A meeting of all the IGs, DIGs and district police chiefs will be held on April 27 to discuss various issues, including police behaviour, which is among one of the most crucial points of the agenda", IG, law and order, R K Vishwakarma told reporters here.
Besides this, police officers will also discuss action against rewarded criminals and mafias, improvement in control room number 100, community policing, discipline, meeting with public, he said.
Crime and its supervision, communication between SPs and constables, knowledge about rules and regulations will also be discussed at the meeting, the IG added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- 2nd T20I: India vs South Africa - Preview