Senior UP cops meet April 27 to discuss rising cases of crime
Lucknow: Amid rising incidents of crime including rape in the state, the Uttar Pradesh government has convened a meeting of all the senior police officers on April 27 to discuss crucial issues including police behaviour.
"A meeting of all the IGs, DIGs and district police chiefs will be held on April 27 to discuss various issues, including police behaviour, which is among one of the most crucial points of the agenda", IG, law and order, R K Vishwakarma told reporters here.
Besides this, police officers will also discuss action against rewarded criminals and mafias, improvement in control room number 100, community policing, discipline, meeting with public, he said.
Crime and its supervision, communication between SPs and constables, knowledge about rules and regulations will also be discussed at the meeting, the IG added.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today
- Baaghi tweet review: First day first show!
- EPF interest rate: Nationwide protest by trade unions today
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput get holiday vibes! See inside
- Priyanka Chopra's dinner date with 'Baywatch' cast! View in pic