Seven Bangladeshis arrested
Lucknow: Seven Bangladeshis, staying
illegally in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh, have been
arrested, police said today.
The seven, who came to the state in search for jobs,
did not possess valid documents, state ADGP (Law and Order)
Brij Lal told reporters here.
They were staying in Mandi and Kutubsher areas in
Saharanpur district and were arrested yesterday, he said.
All the seven hailed from Bangladesh`s Coz Bazar
district, the ADGP said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader