Seven Bangladeshis arrested
Lucknow: Seven Bangladeshis, staying
illegally in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh, have been
arrested, police said today.
The seven, who came to the state in search for jobs,
did not possess valid documents, state ADGP (Law and Order)
Brij Lal told reporters here.
They were staying in Mandi and Kutubsher areas in
Saharanpur district and were arrested yesterday, he said.
All the seven hailed from Bangladesh`s Coz Bazar
district, the ADGP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi