Seven Bangladeshis arrested
Lucknow: Seven Bangladeshis, staying
illegally in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh, have been
arrested, police said today.
The seven, who came to the state in search for jobs,
did not possess valid documents, state ADGP (Law and Order)
Brij Lal told reporters here.
They were staying in Mandi and Kutubsher areas in
Saharanpur district and were arrested yesterday, he said.
All the seven hailed from Bangladesh`s Coz Bazar
district, the ADGP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley