Seven Bangladeshis arrested
Lucknow: Seven Bangladeshis, staying
illegally in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh, have been
arrested, police said today.
The seven, who came to the state in search for jobs,
did not possess valid documents, state ADGP (Law and Order)
Brij Lal told reporters here.
They were staying in Mandi and Kutubsher areas in
Saharanpur district and were arrested yesterday, he said.
All the seven hailed from Bangladesh`s Coz Bazar
district, the ADGP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt