Seven Bangladeshis arrested
Lucknow: Seven Bangladeshis, staying
illegally in Saharanpur district of Uttar Pradesh, have been
arrested, police said today.
The seven, who came to the state in search for jobs,
did not possess valid documents, state ADGP (Law and Order)
Brij Lal told reporters here.
They were staying in Mandi and Kutubsher areas in
Saharanpur district and were arrested yesterday, he said.
All the seven hailed from Bangladesh`s Coz Bazar
district, the ADGP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui