Seven children killed as school bus overturns in UP
Auraiya: Seven children were Monday
killed and several others injured when their school bus overturned near Rosanpur village in the district, police said.
The school bus of Balvikas Vidya Peeth, Muradganj, was
bringing the children to school when it met with the accident
killing three children on the spot, they said, adding that
four others died on their way to hospital.
The victims are in the age group of 8-12 years, they
The driver of the bus was suspected to be under the
influence of liquor, police said.
The injured have been admitted to Saifai Ayurvigyan
Sansthan and Auraiya District Hospital where condition of
some of them was stated to be serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu launches India's first green rail corridor in Tamil Nadu
- UP: 8 children killed as train hits school mini-bus in Bhadohi
- Nepal likely to form consensus government within seven days of Oli resigning
- Hemant Soren complains against top police officer
- Salman Khan acquitted in black buck poaching cases: Check out mixed reactions on Twitter
- China says South Korea damaged 'mutual trust'
- Susan Rice urges `candour and openness` on Beijing visit