Seven children killed as school bus overturns in UP
Auraiya: Seven children were Monday
killed and several others injured when their school bus overturned near Rosanpur village in the district, police said.
The school bus of Balvikas Vidya Peeth, Muradganj, was
bringing the children to school when it met with the accident
killing three children on the spot, they said, adding that
four others died on their way to hospital.
The victims are in the age group of 8-12 years, they
The driver of the bus was suspected to be under the
influence of liquor, police said.
The injured have been admitted to Saifai Ayurvigyan
Sansthan and Auraiya District Hospital where condition of
some of them was stated to be serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- Oops! Iulia Vantur 'just friends' with Salman Khan? Full story inside
- Narendra Modi poorer than many of his Union Cabinet colleagues
- ICSI Executive Programme Examination Result June 2016 to be declared shortly; check icsi.edu, ICSI CS Result 2016
- Risks are essential, but overrated: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Preggers Mira Rajput admitted to hospital; hubby Shahid Kapoor's parents hurry to meet bahu!