Seven children killed as school bus overturns in UP
Auraiya: Seven children were Monday
killed and several others injured when their school bus overturned near Rosanpur village in the district, police said.
The school bus of Balvikas Vidya Peeth, Muradganj, was
bringing the children to school when it met with the accident
killing three children on the spot, they said, adding that
four others died on their way to hospital.
The victims are in the age group of 8-12 years, they
The driver of the bus was suspected to be under the
influence of liquor, police said.
The injured have been admitted to Saifai Ayurvigyan
Sansthan and Auraiya District Hospital where condition of
some of them was stated to be serious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...