Seven IAS, two IPS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: Seven IAS officers and two IPS officers have been transferred by the Uttar Pradesh government here, an official spokesman said here on Saturday.
Principal Secretary (Rural Engineering Services) NS Ravi has been shifted to Revenue Board as Member (Judicial).
He will be replaced by Principal Secretary (General Administration) Manoj Kumar, he said.
Principal Secretary (Irrigation) KS Atoria has been relieved from the additional charge of chairman PACT.
Director Training and Employment Santosh Kumar Yadav has been posted as chairman PACT.
Director Health and Medical Alka Srivastava has been posted as Secretary in the same department and Special Secretary Education Santhil Pandiyan C has been posted in her place.
Special Secretary Health and Medical SVS Ramarao has been posted in place of Santhil.
While, Additional Director General of Police (Technical Services) RR Bhatnagar has been shifted to intelligence department in the same capacity.
Commandant 23 PAC Moradabad NR Padamja has been transferred to 15 PAC in the same capacity, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 1 billion reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing