Seven IAS, two IPS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: Seven IAS officers and two IPS officers have been transferred by the Uttar Pradesh government here, an official spokesman said here on Saturday.
Principal Secretary (Rural Engineering Services) NS Ravi has been shifted to Revenue Board as Member (Judicial).
He will be replaced by Principal Secretary (General Administration) Manoj Kumar, he said.
Principal Secretary (Irrigation) KS Atoria has been relieved from the additional charge of chairman PACT.
Director Training and Employment Santosh Kumar Yadav has been posted as chairman PACT.
Director Health and Medical Alka Srivastava has been posted as Secretary in the same department and Special Secretary Education Santhil Pandiyan C has been posted in her place.
Special Secretary Health and Medical SVS Ramarao has been posted in place of Santhil.
While, Additional Director General of Police (Technical Services) RR Bhatnagar has been shifted to intelligence department in the same capacity.
Commandant 23 PAC Moradabad NR Padamja has been transferred to 15 PAC in the same capacity, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram on July 30