Seven IAS, two IPS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: Seven IAS officers and two IPS officers have been transferred by the Uttar Pradesh government here, an official spokesman said here on Saturday.
Principal Secretary (Rural Engineering Services) NS Ravi has been shifted to Revenue Board as Member (Judicial).
He will be replaced by Principal Secretary (General Administration) Manoj Kumar, he said.
Principal Secretary (Irrigation) KS Atoria has been relieved from the additional charge of chairman PACT.
Director Training and Employment Santosh Kumar Yadav has been posted as chairman PACT.
Director Health and Medical Alka Srivastava has been posted as Secretary in the same department and Special Secretary Education Santhil Pandiyan C has been posted in her place.
Special Secretary Health and Medical SVS Ramarao has been posted in place of Santhil.
While, Additional Director General of Police (Technical Services) RR Bhatnagar has been shifted to intelligence department in the same capacity.
Commandant 23 PAC Moradabad NR Padamja has been transferred to 15 PAC in the same capacity, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, released later
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- DNA: Ground reporting of the deteriorating sanctity of Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...