Seven IAS, two IPS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: Seven IAS officers and two IPS officers have been transferred by the Uttar Pradesh government here, an official spokesman said here on Saturday.
Principal Secretary (Rural Engineering Services) NS Ravi has been shifted to Revenue Board as Member (Judicial).
He will be replaced by Principal Secretary (General Administration) Manoj Kumar, he said.
Principal Secretary (Irrigation) KS Atoria has been relieved from the additional charge of chairman PACT.
Director Training and Employment Santosh Kumar Yadav has been posted as chairman PACT.
Director Health and Medical Alka Srivastava has been posted as Secretary in the same department and Special Secretary Education Santhil Pandiyan C has been posted in her place.
Special Secretary Health and Medical SVS Ramarao has been posted in place of Santhil.
While, Additional Director General of Police (Technical Services) RR Bhatnagar has been shifted to intelligence department in the same capacity.
Commandant 23 PAC Moradabad NR Padamja has been transferred to 15 PAC in the same capacity, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February