Seven IAS, two IPS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: Seven IAS officers and two IPS officers have been transferred by the Uttar Pradesh government here, an official spokesman said here on Saturday.
Principal Secretary (Rural Engineering Services) NS Ravi has been shifted to Revenue Board as Member (Judicial).
He will be replaced by Principal Secretary (General Administration) Manoj Kumar, he said.
Principal Secretary (Irrigation) KS Atoria has been relieved from the additional charge of chairman PACT.
Director Training and Employment Santosh Kumar Yadav has been posted as chairman PACT.
Director Health and Medical Alka Srivastava has been posted as Secretary in the same department and Special Secretary Education Santhil Pandiyan C has been posted in her place.
Special Secretary Health and Medical SVS Ramarao has been posted in place of Santhil.
While, Additional Director General of Police (Technical Services) RR Bhatnagar has been shifted to intelligence department in the same capacity.
Commandant 23 PAC Moradabad NR Padamja has been transferred to 15 PAC in the same capacity, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Hope intellectuals from India, China take part in Mind and Life conference: Dalai Lama
- Despite carnage, Syria`s Aleppo not in fighting `freeze`
- AP Board SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5
- Deal reached in Ireland to form minority government: Party
- Venkaiah Naidu, Siddaramaiah flag off south India's first underground Metro