Seven injured in clash between two groups in UP
Etah: Seven persons were injured in firing during a clash between two groups in Harsingpur village under Kotwali Dehat police station area, police said on Thursday.
The groups had a quarrel last night over irrigating their fields and one of the factions opened fire, injuring three members of the rival group and four other bystanders, police said.
The injured have been admitted to the district hospital, they said, adding, hunt is on to nab the group which had opened fire.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress