Seven members of family killed in Ghaziabad
Zee Media Bureau
Ghaziabad: A businessman and six members of his family, including his three grandchildren, were found dead in their house in a densely populated locality here on Wednesday.
Satish Goel (62), his wife Manju (60), son Sachin (40), daughter-in-law Rekha (38), and grandchildren Medha (13), Honey (11) and Aman were found killed, said a police official who visited the spot in this suburb of the national capital.
"The entire house had been ransacked," the official said, adding that the damaged wardrobe suggested that the criminals had robbed all the valuables from the house.
The tragedy came to light at 8 am this morning when some people in the area found the main gate of the house open.
Ghaziabad police has begun investigation into the case and looking for possible leads. Police are also trying to ascertain if a family feud or personal enmity could be reason behind the gruesome killings.
Further details are awaited.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way