Seven members of family killed in Ghaziabad
Zee Media Bureau
Ghaziabad: A businessman and six members of his family, including his three grandchildren, were found dead in their house in a densely populated locality here on Wednesday.
Satish Goel (62), his wife Manju (60), son Sachin (40), daughter-in-law Rekha (38), and grandchildren Medha (13), Honey (11) and Aman were found killed, said a police official who visited the spot in this suburb of the national capital.
"The entire house had been ransacked," the official said, adding that the damaged wardrobe suggested that the criminals had robbed all the valuables from the house.
The tragedy came to light at 8 am this morning when some people in the area found the main gate of the house open.
Ghaziabad police has begun investigation into the case and looking for possible leads. Police are also trying to ascertain if a family feud or personal enmity could be reason behind the gruesome killings.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?