Seven members of family killed in Ghaziabad
Zee Media Bureau
Ghaziabad: A businessman and six members of his family, including his three grandchildren, were found dead in their house in a densely populated locality here on Wednesday.
Satish Goel (62), his wife Manju (60), son Sachin (40), daughter-in-law Rekha (38), and grandchildren Medha (13), Honey (11) and Aman were found killed, said a police official who visited the spot in this suburb of the national capital.
"The entire house had been ransacked," the official said, adding that the damaged wardrobe suggested that the criminals had robbed all the valuables from the house.
The tragedy came to light at 8 am this morning when some people in the area found the main gate of the house open.
Ghaziabad police has begun investigation into the case and looking for possible leads. Police are also trying to ascertain if a family feud or personal enmity could be reason behind the gruesome killings.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Two dead, 41 hurt in bus crash involving Louisiana flood-relief volunteers
- Three accused of 2009 Sri Lanka cricket team attack killed, claims Pakistan
- Heart failure among the aged may triple by 2060
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- Battles in Libya's Sirte kill 34 fighters, injure over 180