Seven members of family killed in Ghaziabad
Zee Media Bureau
Ghaziabad: A businessman and six members of his family, including his three grandchildren, were found dead in their house in a densely populated locality here on Wednesday.
Satish Goel (62), his wife Manju (60), son Sachin (40), daughter-in-law Rekha (38), and grandchildren Medha (13), Honey (11) and Aman were found killed, said a police official who visited the spot in this suburb of the national capital.
"The entire house had been ransacked," the official said, adding that the damaged wardrobe suggested that the criminals had robbed all the valuables from the house.
The tragedy came to light at 8 am this morning when some people in the area found the main gate of the house open.
Ghaziabad police has begun investigation into the case and looking for possible leads. Police are also trying to ascertain if a family feud or personal enmity could be reason behind the gruesome killings.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- Department of Posts fails to pay tax, CBEC faults officials
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- GST Bill: Arun Jaitley to meet state finance ministers on Tuesday
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores