Seven members of family killed in Ghaziabad
Zee Media Bureau
Ghaziabad: A businessman and six members of his family, including his three grandchildren, were found dead in their house in a densely populated locality here on Wednesday.
Satish Goel (62), his wife Manju (60), son Sachin (40), daughter-in-law Rekha (38), and grandchildren Medha (13), Honey (11) and Aman were found killed, said a police official who visited the spot in this suburb of the national capital.
"The entire house had been ransacked," the official said, adding that the damaged wardrobe suggested that the criminals had robbed all the valuables from the house.
The tragedy came to light at 8 am this morning when some people in the area found the main gate of the house open.
Ghaziabad police has begun investigation into the case and looking for possible leads. Police are also trying to ascertain if a family feud or personal enmity could be reason behind the gruesome killings.
Further details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof