Seven new police stations to be set up in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Seven new police stations will
be set up in Ghaziabad district and three SP level officers
along with 3,000 constables will be deployed at the booths for
smooth functioning of the department, a senior officer said.
The new police stations will be opened in Loni border,
Tronica City, Shalimar Garden, Ambedkar Nagar, Khoda Colony,
Koshambhi and Nand Nagri while the three SP level officers
will be posted in Modinagar, Hapur and Trans Hindon area, SSP
Raghubir Lal said here yesterday.
The proposal has been sent to the Uttar Pradesh DGP
and it will be taken up during the next cabinet meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city