Seven new police stations to be set up in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Seven new police stations will
be set up in Ghaziabad district and three SP level officers
along with 3,000 constables will be deployed at the booths for
smooth functioning of the department, a senior officer said.
The new police stations will be opened in Loni border,
Tronica City, Shalimar Garden, Ambedkar Nagar, Khoda Colony,
Koshambhi and Nand Nagri while the three SP level officers
will be posted in Modinagar, Hapur and Trans Hindon area, SSP
Raghubir Lal said here yesterday.
The proposal has been sent to the Uttar Pradesh DGP
and it will be taken up during the next cabinet meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat will be in UK in July – know who all he will meet, what all he will do
- 'Over 400 Indians lodged in Pakistani jails till July 2015'
- UN refugee chief urges Pakistanis not to label Afghan refugees 'terrorists'
- Anil Kumble: Undoubtedly one of the greatest, but can he improve India's dismal show overseas?
- MP BJP leader announces Rs one lakh reward for locating Rahul Gandhi