Seven new police stations to be set up in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: Seven new police stations will
be set up in Ghaziabad district and three SP level officers
along with 3,000 constables will be deployed at the booths for
smooth functioning of the department, a senior officer said.
The new police stations will be opened in Loni border,
Tronica City, Shalimar Garden, Ambedkar Nagar, Khoda Colony,
Koshambhi and Nand Nagri while the three SP level officers
will be posted in Modinagar, Hapur and Trans Hindon area, SSP
Raghubir Lal said here yesterday.
The proposal has been sent to the Uttar Pradesh DGP
and it will be taken up during the next cabinet meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred