Seven-year-old raped by relative; critical
Mainpuri: A seven-year-old girl was raped allegedly by her relative in Kishni area of the district.
The girl, a student of second standard, was raped by her relative when she was alone at her residence late last evening, police said.
The accused was nabbed by villagers and later handed over to police.
The girl was first rushed to district hospital from where she was referred to Medical Hospital Agra in a critical condition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!