Sexual assault on 3-yr-old girl confirmed
Muzaffarnagar: The medical report of a three-year-old girl, who was allegedly sexually assaulted by her cousin, has confirmed rape, police said on Friday.
17-year-old Prempal had raped the girl in Ramnagar village of the district on Wednesday, police said.
Later, upset over his deed, he had attempted suicide by consuming poison. He was immediately rushed to the hospital by his relatives.
The girl`s family members had lodged a police complaint on the basis of which the youth was arrested and is now in custody in hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- DNA: Two Syrian boys grieving death of brother killed in airstrike
- PM Modi, Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states on Saturday
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption
- Clinton says emails, foundation ties not a threat to her White House bid
- From Olympic glory to jail: Oscar Pistorius' bid to challenge six-year jail term fails
- Piers Morgan TWEETS AGAIN: UK journalist takes credit for PM Modi setting up task force for next three Olympics