Sexual assault on 3-yr-old girl confirmed
Muzaffarnagar: The medical report of a three-year-old girl, who was allegedly sexually assaulted by her cousin, has confirmed rape, police said on Friday.
17-year-old Prempal had raped the girl in Ramnagar village of the district on Wednesday, police said.
Later, upset over his deed, he had attempted suicide by consuming poison. He was immediately rushed to the hospital by his relatives.
The girl`s family members had lodged a police complaint on the basis of which the youth was arrested and is now in custody in hospital, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon