SHO named in Dudhli firing
Muzaffarnagar: An SHO and a dismissed Delhi
Police constable along with the father of the bridegroom have
been named in connection with a celebratory firing in a
marriage procession here which resulted in the death of two
The incident took place on February 7 at Dudhli village
under Charthawal police station here when a Delhi Police
constable, who participated in the procession, opened fire
from his service pistol, killing Farooq and Shivam on the
Police today named SHO of the Bhojpur Police Station Amit
Chouhan, dismissed police constable Bittu and father of the
bridegroom Richpal in connection with the firing.
While the groom`s father has been arrested, a hunt is on
to nab the other two, who are absconding, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir