SHO shifted after misbehaving with retired top cop in UP
Sitapur (UP): The district police chief has shifted the SHO Misrikh to Police lines after he allegedly misbehaved with a retired Additional Director General (ADG) police and his son.
The incident took place last evening when retired ADG Pyarelal and his son were on their way to Lucknow from Bhavvapur village, police said. Station House Officer Ishtiyak Ahmad misbehaved with them over parking of vehicle.
Ahmad also took the retired ADG and his son forcefully to the police station, they said.
When Superintendent of Police Deepak Kumar came to know about the episode he sent the SHO to Police lines and ordered a probe into the incident by ASP (South).
Jagdeep Singh and sub divisional magistrate Misrikh Sarvesh Gupta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed