SHO shifted after misbehaving with retired top cop in UP
Sitapur (UP): The district police chief has shifted the SHO Misrikh to Police lines after he allegedly misbehaved with a retired Additional Director General (ADG) police and his son.
The incident took place last evening when retired ADG Pyarelal and his son were on their way to Lucknow from Bhavvapur village, police said. Station House Officer Ishtiyak Ahmad misbehaved with them over parking of vehicle.
Ahmad also took the retired ADG and his son forcefully to the police station, they said.
When Superintendent of Police Deepak Kumar came to know about the episode he sent the SHO to Police lines and ordered a probe into the incident by ASP (South).
Jagdeep Singh and sub divisional magistrate Misrikh Sarvesh Gupta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!