SHO shifted after misbehaving with retired top cop in UP
Sitapur (UP): The district police chief has shifted the SHO Misrikh to Police lines after he allegedly misbehaved with a retired Additional Director General (ADG) police and his son.
The incident took place last evening when retired ADG Pyarelal and his son were on their way to Lucknow from Bhavvapur village, police said. Station House Officer Ishtiyak Ahmad misbehaved with them over parking of vehicle.
Ahmad also took the retired ADG and his son forcefully to the police station, they said.
When Superintendent of Police Deepak Kumar came to know about the episode he sent the SHO to Police lines and ordered a probe into the incident by ASP (South).
Jagdeep Singh and sub divisional magistrate Misrikh Sarvesh Gupta.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Ram Mandir in Ayodhya will be built soon, says Thawar Chand Gehlot
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?