SHO shifted after misbehaving with retired top cop in UP
Sitapur (UP): The district police chief has shifted the SHO Misrikh to Police lines after he allegedly misbehaved with a retired Additional Director General (ADG) police and his son.
The incident took place last evening when retired ADG Pyarelal and his son were on their way to Lucknow from Bhavvapur village, police said. Station House Officer Ishtiyak Ahmad misbehaved with them over parking of vehicle.
Ahmad also took the retired ADG and his son forcefully to the police station, they said.
When Superintendent of Police Deepak Kumar came to know about the episode he sent the SHO to Police lines and ordered a probe into the incident by ASP (South).
Jagdeep Singh and sub divisional magistrate Misrikh Sarvesh Gupta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal