SHO shifted after misbehaving with retired top cop in UP
Sitapur (UP): The district police chief has shifted the SHO Misrikh to Police lines after he allegedly misbehaved with a retired Additional Director General (ADG) police and his son.
The incident took place last evening when retired ADG Pyarelal and his son were on their way to Lucknow from Bhavvapur village, police said. Station House Officer Ishtiyak Ahmad misbehaved with them over parking of vehicle.
Ahmad also took the retired ADG and his son forcefully to the police station, they said.
When Superintendent of Police Deepak Kumar came to know about the episode he sent the SHO to Police lines and ordered a probe into the incident by ASP (South).
Jagdeep Singh and sub divisional magistrate Misrikh Sarvesh Gupta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- Juergen Klopp disappointed as Liverpool haunted by familiar failings
- Know how much you have to exactly pay for cancelling confirmed Rail e-tickets
- India pivotal power, can tilt Asia the way it wants: MJ Akbar
- Jat association AIJASS warns of fresh agitation
- Indian cargo ship heading for Yemen sinks off Oman: Reports