SHO suspended for using foul language against UP CM, Mulayam
Aligarh: A police official was suspended after being caught on camera allegedly using foul language against Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and SP chief Mulayam Singh, police said on Sunday.
The matter came to light when Senior Superintendent of Police Amit Pathak was yesterday shown a video clip in which the station house officer of Gonda police station Anil Kumar Tyagi allegedly made the foul comments, they said.
In the video, Tyagi was found asking for a bribe of rupees two lakhs in connection with the release of an arrested person from the head of Darbur village Sonia Singh, who recorded the whole incident in camera, they said.
When Singh tried to sought the help of a local Samajwadi Party MLA in this matter the SHO lost his cool and allegedly used foul language against the MLA and the Chief Minister, they said.
The SSP immediately ordered the suspension of the inspector, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday