SHO suspended for using foul language against UP CM, Mulayam
Aligarh: A police official was suspended after being caught on camera allegedly using foul language against Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and SP chief Mulayam Singh, police said on Sunday.
The matter came to light when Senior Superintendent of Police Amit Pathak was yesterday shown a video clip in which the station house officer of Gonda police station Anil Kumar Tyagi allegedly made the foul comments, they said.
In the video, Tyagi was found asking for a bribe of rupees two lakhs in connection with the release of an arrested person from the head of Darbur village Sonia Singh, who recorded the whole incident in camera, they said.
When Singh tried to sought the help of a local Samajwadi Party MLA in this matter the SHO lost his cool and allegedly used foul language against the MLA and the Chief Minister, they said.
The SSP immediately ordered the suspension of the inspector, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read