Shutting malls at 7pm was a suggestion: Ajam Khan
Lucknow: A day after UP labour department asked malls and commercial establishments to pull down their shutters after 7 pm, parliamentary affairs minister in UP government Ajam Khan said it was just a “suggestion”.
“It was just a suggestion by the Uttar Pradesh labour department. It is not that we are going to implement it”, Khan said.
In a bid to address power crisis in Uttar Pradesh, UP labour department revised the timings of opening and closing of malls, shops and restaurants.
The UP Power Corporation Limited has already imposed ban on use of power for decorative lighting and hoardings after 8.30 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- When Indrani Mukerjea broke down on meeting her daughter Vidhie