Shutting malls at 7pm was a suggestion: Ajam Khan
Lucknow: A day after UP labour department asked malls and commercial establishments to pull down their shutters after 7 pm, parliamentary affairs minister in UP government Ajam Khan said it was just a “suggestion”.
“It was just a suggestion by the Uttar Pradesh labour department. It is not that we are going to implement it”, Khan said.
In a bid to address power crisis in Uttar Pradesh, UP labour department revised the timings of opening and closing of malls, shops and restaurants.
The UP Power Corporation Limited has already imposed ban on use of power for decorative lighting and hoardings after 8.30 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday