Shutting malls at 7pm was a suggestion: Ajam Khan
Lucknow: A day after UP labour department asked malls and commercial establishments to pull down their shutters after 7 pm, parliamentary affairs minister in UP government Ajam Khan said it was just a “suggestion”.
“It was just a suggestion by the Uttar Pradesh labour department. It is not that we are going to implement it”, Khan said.
In a bid to address power crisis in Uttar Pradesh, UP labour department revised the timings of opening and closing of malls, shops and restaurants.
The UP Power Corporation Limited has already imposed ban on use of power for decorative lighting and hoardings after 8.30 pm.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?