SI arrested in revolver missing case
Ghaziabad: A police sub-inspector has been
arrested in a case of a revolver gone missing from a police
Muradnagar police station sub-inspector Chander Pal was
arrested yesterday in the revolver missing case, police said
According to Muradnagar SHO R P Sharma, a revolver of a
villager named HK Tomar was deposited in the police station
during panchayat elections in Ghaziabad district last year.
After the polls got over, Tomar went to the police
station to take his revolver but it was found missing.
Tomar moved court after the police refused to file his
complaint. On the court order, a case was lodged in March
against sub-inspector Pal, who was in-charge of the goods
room, but no action was taken against him.
On the court`s direction, police arrested Pal yesterday,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?