SI arrested in revolver missing case
Ghaziabad: A police sub-inspector has been
arrested in a case of a revolver gone missing from a police
Muradnagar police station sub-inspector Chander Pal was
arrested yesterday in the revolver missing case, police said
According to Muradnagar SHO R P Sharma, a revolver of a
villager named HK Tomar was deposited in the police station
during panchayat elections in Ghaziabad district last year.
After the polls got over, Tomar went to the police
station to take his revolver but it was found missing.
Tomar moved court after the police refused to file his
complaint. On the court order, a case was lodged in March
against sub-inspector Pal, who was in-charge of the goods
room, but no action was taken against him.
On the court`s direction, police arrested Pal yesterday,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly