Siblings get life terms in murder case in Uttar Pradesh
Badaun: Two brothers were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in a six-year old murder case.
Additional District judge Anil Kumar gave life term to both Sahab Singh and his brother Sanju for the murder of Kesar Singh. They were also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 each, prosecution sources said.
Kesar was shot dead by the duo over a dispute at Sabitganj village in the Dataganj area in 2007, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video