Siblings get life terms in murder case in Uttar Pradesh
Badaun: Two brothers were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in a six-year old murder case.
Additional District judge Anil Kumar gave life term to both Sahab Singh and his brother Sanju for the murder of Kesar Singh. They were also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 each, prosecution sources said.
Kesar was shot dead by the duo over a dispute at Sabitganj village in the Dataganj area in 2007, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH