Siblings get life terms in murder case in Uttar Pradesh
Badaun: Two brothers were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in a six-year old murder case.
Additional District judge Anil Kumar gave life term to both Sahab Singh and his brother Sanju for the murder of Kesar Singh. They were also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 each, prosecution sources said.
Kesar was shot dead by the duo over a dispute at Sabitganj village in the Dataganj area in 2007, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!