Siblings get life terms in murder case in Uttar Pradesh
Badaun: Two brothers were sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in a six-year old murder case.
Additional District judge Anil Kumar gave life term to both Sahab Singh and his brother Sanju for the murder of Kesar Singh. They were also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 each, prosecution sources said.
Kesar was shot dead by the duo over a dispute at Sabitganj village in the Dataganj area in 2007, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt