Sink differences, work hard for LS polls: Rahul Gandhi to Congress workers
Amethi: Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi on Thursday exhorted party workers to sink their differences and factionalism and work hard for the Lok Sabha elections, due next year.
"There is a need for participation of youths in politics...We have to work together for making the country and Congress stronger..Sink enmity and factionalism and work for 2014 general polls," a party worker quoted Gandhi as telling the participants of two-day youth Congress training camp, which concluded today in Jagdishpur.
On the complaint of neglect by leaders, Gandhi said workers are the leaders and there is no question of ignoring them.
Giving indications of change in the organisational structure here, Gandhi said there is a need for big reshuffle and work is on in this direction.
Lamenting that the party was not able to project the good works being undertaken by the central government, he said that youth Congress workers have a major responsibility in this direction.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read