Six arrested for betting on Asia Cup opener
Agra: Six people have been arrested here for allegedly betting on the opening match of the Asia Cup, police said.
The accused were arrested by the New Agra police in a raid at a flat, where the six accused were watching the Sri Lanka- Pakistan match, City SP Siddarth Pankaj said.
They had bet several lakhs on the match. An LED television, a laptop, twenty mobile sets and other materials were seized from their possession and hunt is on detect the network of the bookies, he said.
- PM Narendra Modi may quash MPs' dreams of 100% salary hike - Know why
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- Know Vijay Mallya's Rajya Sabha journey
- Lifestyle, self-care, diet tips to deal with asthma!
- Rayudu vs Harbhajan, Kohli vs Gambhir – Watch the biggest fights from the Indian Premier League