Six arrested for betting on Asia Cup opener
Agra: Six people have been arrested here for allegedly betting on the opening match of the Asia Cup, police said.
The accused were arrested by the New Agra police in a raid at a flat, where the six accused were watching the Sri Lanka- Pakistan match, City SP Siddarth Pankaj said.
They had bet several lakhs on the match. An LED television, a laptop, twenty mobile sets and other materials were seized from their possession and hunt is on detect the network of the bookies, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Amit Shah addresses BJP's mega convention in Delhi
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?