Six arrested for betting on Asia Cup opener
Agra: Six people have been arrested here for allegedly betting on the opening match of the Asia Cup, police said.
The accused were arrested by the New Agra police in a raid at a flat, where the six accused were watching the Sri Lanka- Pakistan match, City SP Siddarth Pankaj said.
They had bet several lakhs on the match. An LED television, a laptop, twenty mobile sets and other materials were seized from their possession and hunt is on detect the network of the bookies, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read