Six awarded life imprisonment in clash case in UP
Badaun: A local court Badaun on Tuesday awarded life imprisonment to six persons in connection with a clash case of 2004.
Additional District Judge S N Tripathi awarded life imprisonment to Soran, his son Rajkumar Vijay Pal, Kali, Suresh and Chandrakesh for attacking and injuring Jairam and others in village Khaduanagla in Zarifnagar on August 22, 2004.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 44,000 on each of the accused. The court awarded four years imprisonment to Jairam, Mahavir, Hotiram and Virendra of the other side after they were also found guilty in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'