Six awarded life imprisonment in clash case in UP
Badaun: A local court Badaun on Tuesday awarded life imprisonment to six persons in connection with a clash case of 2004.
Additional District Judge S N Tripathi awarded life imprisonment to Soran, his son Rajkumar Vijay Pal, Kali, Suresh and Chandrakesh for attacking and injuring Jairam and others in village Khaduanagla in Zarifnagar on August 22, 2004.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 44,000 on each of the accused. The court awarded four years imprisonment to Jairam, Mahavir, Hotiram and Virendra of the other side after they were also found guilty in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Son of Kota Central jail prisoner clears IIT entrance exam
- Cabinet approves Act allowing malls, restaurants, theaters to stay open 24×7
- New framework that can predict terrorist attacks developed!
- Actor Irrfan Khan stirs controversy over statement on Ramadan rituals
- Is triple divorce system an infringement of the Indian Constitution?
- Make your monsoon more enjoyable with these healthy tips!
- Turkish army killed suspected IS militants at Syria border - security sources
- Mehbooba Mufti takes oath as member of Jammu and Kashmir Assembly
- Brexit campaigner Gove bids to succeed Cameron as UK premier
- Turkey detains 13 suspects over Istanbul airport attack