Six awarded life imprisonment in clash case in UP
Badaun: A local court Badaun on Tuesday awarded life imprisonment to six persons in connection with a clash case of 2004.
Additional District Judge S N Tripathi awarded life imprisonment to Soran, his son Rajkumar Vijay Pal, Kali, Suresh and Chandrakesh for attacking and injuring Jairam and others in village Khaduanagla in Zarifnagar on August 22, 2004.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 44,000 on each of the accused. The court awarded four years imprisonment to Jairam, Mahavir, Hotiram and Virendra of the other side after they were also found guilty in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy