Six awarded life imprisonment in clash case in UP
Badaun: A local court Badaun on Tuesday awarded life imprisonment to six persons in connection with a clash case of 2004.
Additional District Judge S N Tripathi awarded life imprisonment to Soran, his son Rajkumar Vijay Pal, Kali, Suresh and Chandrakesh for attacking and injuring Jairam and others in village Khaduanagla in Zarifnagar on August 22, 2004.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 44,000 on each of the accused. The court awarded four years imprisonment to Jairam, Mahavir, Hotiram and Virendra of the other side after they were also found guilty in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok