Six awarded life imprisonment in clash case in UP
Badaun: A local court Badaun on Tuesday awarded life imprisonment to six persons in connection with a clash case of 2004.
Additional District Judge S N Tripathi awarded life imprisonment to Soran, his son Rajkumar Vijay Pal, Kali, Suresh and Chandrakesh for attacking and injuring Jairam and others in village Khaduanagla in Zarifnagar on August 22, 2004.
The court also imposed a fine of Rs 44,000 on each of the accused. The court awarded four years imprisonment to Jairam, Mahavir, Hotiram and Virendra of the other side after they were also found guilty in the case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!