Six awarded life term in double murder case
Fatehpur (UP): Six persons were sentenced to
life imprisonment by a fast track court here in an
eight-year-old double murder case.
Additional district judge held them guilty of the murder
of Dharmendra and Rakesh during a clash of two groups on
August 5, 2002, in Moharipur village over a petty issue.
The court awarded life term to Bhola Pal, Budi Pal,
Ramesh, Suresh, Man Singh and Mewapal in this connection, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray