Six awarded life term in double murder case
Fatehpur (UP): Six persons were sentenced to
life imprisonment by a fast track court here in an
eight-year-old double murder case.
Additional district judge held them guilty of the murder
of Dharmendra and Rakesh during a clash of two groups on
August 5, 2002, in Moharipur village over a petty issue.
The court awarded life term to Bhola Pal, Budi Pal,
Ramesh, Suresh, Man Singh and Mewapal in this connection, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister