Six bogies of goods train derail in UP
Hardoi (UP): Six bogies of a coal-laden goods train derailed near Hardoi Railway Station today.
The incident took place when the train from Dhanbad to Roza was leaving the railways station, officials said, adding no one was injured in the incident.
Railway traffic was not affected as the train was not on the main line, they said.
The cause of the derailment is yet to be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- DNA: Why depression cases are increasing rapidly in India?
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- India vs Australia, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- Pune Test: Virender Sehwag could have saved India from embarrassment, says former Aussie stars