Six child labourers rescued from Lucknow University canteen
Lucknow: Six child labourers working in
canteens at Lucknow University have been rescued by a team of
the Uttar Pradesh Labour department, sources said here Thursday.
Nirmal, Neeraj, Rahim, Abdullah, Manish and Hasan -- all
aged between 10-14 years, were rescued yesterday from canteens
owned by private operators in the Univeristy, they said.
The children were later sent to a shelter and notices
have been served to the canteen owners.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- AN-32 search still on, ISRO satellite imagery sought
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Navjot Singh Sidhu is still in the party: Punjab BJP chief
- Youth arrested from Parbhani for suspected ISIS links
- Shocking! UP man caught having sexual relationship with 140 women, which includes lady police officer - READ