Agra: Six members of a family including three children were charred to death when a fire broke out due to short circuit in their house in Basal Gujar village near here.
Hiralal (26) was staying in the house with his wife Babita (23), mother Rambeti (50), their two children Kajal (1), Jatin (3), and Renu (14), daughter of Babita`s brother, in Basal Gujar village near Pinahat town, 60 km from here.
Due to dust storm in the area two high tension wires intertwine causing a spark, which led to the fire in which the house was gutted and all six members perished last night, police said.
The neighbours could not control the fire and informed the police and fire department. A fire brigade was rushed to the spot and the fire was doused around midnight, police said.