Six IAS officers transferred in Uttar Pradesh
Lucknow: In yet another administrative
reshuffle, the UP government has transferred six IAS officers,
including Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of New Okhla
Industrial Development Authority (Noida), official sources
said on Wednesday.
Noida Chairman and CEO Balwinder Kumar will take over as
Principal Secretary (Commercial tax). He will be replaced by
Mohinder Singh, who has been re-appointed to the post, they
The officials have termed the transfers as routine.
Singh was removed from the post in July and was
appointed as Resident Commissioner, with additional charge of
Chairman Greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway Authority.
CEO of Greater Noida Rama Raman, who was the then CEO of
both the authorities, has also been given charge of Chairman.
Principal Secretary (Minor Irrigation) Sushil Kumar has
been relieved from the additional charge of Agriculture.
Member (Judicial) JN Chamber has been posted as
Principal Secretary (Agriculture). Secretary to Chief Minister
Chandrabhanu has been relieved from the additional charge of
Commercial Tax and Entertainment Tax Departments. He, however,
will continue to hold additional charge of Entertainment Tax
Commissioner, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'