Six injured in communal clash
Meerut: At least six persons were on Friday injured when members of two communities clashed in Parikshitgarh village of the district, police said.
The clash erupted after some miscreants allegedly tried to desecrate a temple of the village yesterday, DIG Hari ram Sharma said.
A case has been registered and three persons were arrested in this connection, Sharma said. A police team has been deployed in the village, the DIG said.
- This is why government unable to ink Rafale fighter jet deal!
- Parliament panel set to recommend Vijay Mallya's expulsion from Rajya Sabha
- Nirbhaya-like rape in Kerala: NHRC issues notice to state govt
- Delhi to observe mandatory summer vacation with effect from May 11
- Karnataka Chemistry paper leak: Alleged kingpin held