Six injured in group clash in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: At least six persons were
injured when two groups clashed over a disputed land at
Mundait village here, police said on Saturday.
An altercation between both the groups broke out
yesterday when one group tried to construct a religious
structure on the disputed land under Thana Bhawan police
station which was opposed by the other.
Senior police officials rushed to the spot to quell the
escalating tension and brought the situation under control.
The injured were rushed to a nearby hospital.
Additional police personnel have also been deployed in
sensitive areas to prevent any stray incidents of violence,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation