Six injured in group clash in Muzaffarnagar
Muzaffarnagar: At least six persons were
injured when two groups clashed over a disputed land at
Mundait village here, police said on Saturday.
An altercation between both the groups broke out
yesterday when one group tried to construct a religious
structure on the disputed land under Thana Bhawan police
station which was opposed by the other.
Senior police officials rushed to the spot to quell the
escalating tension and brought the situation under control.
The injured were rushed to a nearby hospital.
Additional police personnel have also been deployed in
sensitive areas to prevent any stray incidents of violence,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'