Six train passengers killed in UP
Etawah: Six passengers were killed when they jumped out of a moving train after its axle caught fire and were run over by the Rajdhani Express coming from the opposite direction here.
The incident occurred last night when fire from the axle of the train triggered panic among passengers in the third coach of Delhi-bound Jansadharan Express in Jaswantnagar area, police said on Wednesday.
The panic-stricken passengers jumped out of the moving train in which six persons were run over by Rajdhani Express coming from the opposite side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok