Six train passengers killed in UP
Etawah: Six passengers were killed when they jumped out of a moving train after its axle caught fire and were run over by the Rajdhani Express coming from the opposite direction here.
The incident occurred last night when fire from the axle of the train triggered panic among passengers in the third coach of Delhi-bound Jansadharan Express in Jaswantnagar area, police said on Wednesday.
The panic-stricken passengers jumped out of the moving train in which six persons were run over by Rajdhani Express coming from the opposite side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- SSC CGL Official Notification 2017 expected to be released soon at ssc.nic.in