Smack worth Rs 50 lakh seized; woman among four arrested
Allahabad: Four persons, including a woman,
have been arrested in the city for allegedly carrying smack
worth Rs 50 lakh in the international market, police said
The four persons, who were travelling by car late last
night, were caught during routine checking of vehicles in
Dhoomanganj police station area, police said.
They were found to be in possession of a packet containing
about half a kilogramme of smack worth Rs 50 lakh in the
international market, police alleged.
A case has been registered against the four persons under
the NDPS Act, while further investigations were on to find out
from where they got the narcotic substance, police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!