Sobhan`s disciple claims Nalanda like civilisation in Unnao
Unnao: As Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) was busy excavating gold supposed to be buried under the ruins of a fort here, a disciple of seer Sobhan Sarkar on Tuesday claimed that ancient civilisation like Nalanda "will be recovered" after about 18 feet of digging at Daudiya Kheda.
Swami Omji told reporters that wait for excavation till 18 feet deep, after which remains of an ancient civilisation like Nalanda will be recovered at Raja Rao Ram Baksh Singh fort.
Meanwhile, Sub Divisional Magistrate Vijay Shanker Dubey said that 192 centimetre excavation has been done till the fifth day in which one nail, broken bangles and pottery has been recovered.
He said that excavation would remain suspended tomorrow.
The gold rush was triggered after the seer claimed that 1,000 tonnes of gold was laid buried in the ruins of Raja Rao Ram Baksh Singh fort.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Assocham for penalty waiver in initial phase of GST rollout
- Roberto Martinez announced Thierry Henry as assistant coach for Belgium
- Olympic Dreams: Rickshaw driver buys shooter daughter rifle worth 5 lakh that was saved for her wedding
- Sonam Kapoor to campaign against malnutrition
- Want no cookie cutter beauty queen: Lara Dutta