Sobhan`s disciple claims Nalanda like civilisation in Unnao
Unnao: As Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) was busy excavating gold supposed to be buried under the ruins of a fort here, a disciple of seer Sobhan Sarkar on Tuesday claimed that ancient civilisation like Nalanda "will be recovered" after about 18 feet of digging at Daudiya Kheda.
Swami Omji told reporters that wait for excavation till 18 feet deep, after which remains of an ancient civilisation like Nalanda will be recovered at Raja Rao Ram Baksh Singh fort.
Meanwhile, Sub Divisional Magistrate Vijay Shanker Dubey said that 192 centimetre excavation has been done till the fifth day in which one nail, broken bangles and pottery has been recovered.
He said that excavation would remain suspended tomorrow.
The gold rush was triggered after the seer claimed that 1,000 tonnes of gold was laid buried in the ruins of Raja Rao Ram Baksh Singh fort.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Siachen braveheart loses battle for life; India pays homage to Lance Naik Hanumanthappa, PM Modi 'devastated'