Social activist shot dead by unidentified persons in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A social activist was shot dead by
some unidentified persons in Bajehra Kala village here, police
said on Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday when 30-year-old Isha
Singh, who was also a freelance reporter, was returning home
on a motorcycle after a meeting with police and administrative
officials in connection with a village fair, they said.
Some men in a bike hit Singh`s motorcycle following which
he fell down. They then shot at him, killing him on the spot,
and fled, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan