Social activist shot dead by unidentified persons in Ghaziabad
Ghaziabad: A social activist was shot dead by
some unidentified persons in Bajehra Kala village here, police
said on Thursday.
The incident took place yesterday when 30-year-old Isha
Singh, who was also a freelance reporter, was returning home
on a motorcycle after a meeting with police and administrative
officials in connection with a village fair, they said.
Some men in a bike hit Singh`s motorcycle following which
he fell down. They then shot at him, killing him on the spot,
and fled, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Does religion teach gender discrimination?
- Does religion teach gender discrimination? - Part III
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Digangana Suryavanshi chops off her mane on Salman Khan's advice—See pics!