Son kills father over his drinking habit
Meerut: A youth allegedly killed his father over his drinking habit and burnt his body in Dalampur village here, police said on Monday.
70-year-old Sukrampal was alcoholic that led to frequent tussle between him and his son, Vikas. The accused killed his father yesterday morning with a blunt object and burnt his body in the forests, RP Sisodia, Police Inspector, Jani Village said.
Police has sent the ashes and bones of the burnt body for investigation, they said.
The accused is on the run and efforts are being made to nab the culprit, said police.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know