Son kills mother, injures father over land dispute
Ghaziabad: A son allegedly killed his mother
and injured his father over a land dispute near Hussainpur here, police said here Monday.
Rohtash (45) wanted to get a loan on his father`s land
and had a heated argument over the issue last evening after
his father Anoop Singh (78) did not accept to his demand, SP
(Rural) A K Mishra said.
Murti Devi (75), the mother of the boy, tried to pacify
him but he in a fit of rage hit his parents with a spade.
Devi died on the spot, while Singh has been admitted to a
hospital, they said.
Later Rohtash was handed over to police by his brother
A criminal case has been registered against him under
several sections of the IPC, they said.
Police said Rohtash had earlier killed his uncle Attar
Singh in 2004 and was later released on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt