Son kills mother, injures father over land dispute
Ghaziabad: A son allegedly killed his mother
and injured his father over a land dispute near Hussainpur here, police said here Monday.
Rohtash (45) wanted to get a loan on his father`s land
and had a heated argument over the issue last evening after
his father Anoop Singh (78) did not accept to his demand, SP
(Rural) A K Mishra said.
Murti Devi (75), the mother of the boy, tried to pacify
him but he in a fit of rage hit his parents with a spade.
Devi died on the spot, while Singh has been admitted to a
hospital, they said.
Later Rohtash was handed over to police by his brother
A criminal case has been registered against him under
several sections of the IPC, they said.
Police said Rohtash had earlier killed his uncle Attar
Singh in 2004 and was later released on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating on 'record' Puma deal