Son kills mother, injures father over land dispute
Ghaziabad: A son allegedly killed his mother
and injured his father over a land dispute near Hussainpur here, police said here Monday.
Rohtash (45) wanted to get a loan on his father`s land
and had a heated argument over the issue last evening after
his father Anoop Singh (78) did not accept to his demand, SP
(Rural) A K Mishra said.
Murti Devi (75), the mother of the boy, tried to pacify
him but he in a fit of rage hit his parents with a spade.
Devi died on the spot, while Singh has been admitted to a
hospital, they said.
Later Rohtash was handed over to police by his brother
A criminal case has been registered against him under
several sections of the IPC, they said.
Police said Rohtash had earlier killed his uncle Attar
Singh in 2004 and was later released on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?
- Is Zakir Naik's foundation converted many to Islam for monetary benefits?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part II
- Why Pakistan commits heinous crime in Balochistan and POK?- Part III
- Political blame-game begins as auto, taxi unions go on indefinite strike against app-based taxi services
- NGT seeks details of Rs 20,000 crore expenditure on cleaning Ganga
- Stolen LMG recovered in Punjab, red alert sounded for runaway BSF trooper
- India wants close security coordination with Bangladesh: Envoy
- LeEco launches new video membership brand for young consumers