Son kills mother, injures father over land dispute
Ghaziabad: A son allegedly killed his mother
and injured his father over a land dispute near Hussainpur here, police said here Monday.
Rohtash (45) wanted to get a loan on his father`s land
and had a heated argument over the issue last evening after
his father Anoop Singh (78) did not accept to his demand, SP
(Rural) A K Mishra said.
Murti Devi (75), the mother of the boy, tried to pacify
him but he in a fit of rage hit his parents with a spade.
Devi died on the spot, while Singh has been admitted to a
hospital, they said.
Later Rohtash was handed over to police by his brother
A criminal case has been registered against him under
several sections of the IPC, they said.
Police said Rohtash had earlier killed his uncle Attar
Singh in 2004 and was later released on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Jallikattu protests LIVE: Some parties trying to create anti-Centre sentiment, says Venkaiah Naidu
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog