Son kills mother, injures father over land dispute
Ghaziabad: A son allegedly killed his mother
and injured his father over a land dispute near Hussainpur here, police said here Monday.
Rohtash (45) wanted to get a loan on his father`s land
and had a heated argument over the issue last evening after
his father Anoop Singh (78) did not accept to his demand, SP
(Rural) A K Mishra said.
Murti Devi (75), the mother of the boy, tried to pacify
him but he in a fit of rage hit his parents with a spade.
Devi died on the spot, while Singh has been admitted to a
hospital, they said.
Later Rohtash was handed over to police by his brother
A criminal case has been registered against him under
several sections of the IPC, they said.
Police said Rohtash had earlier killed his uncle Attar
Singh in 2004 and was later released on bail.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter