Son of local SP leader shot dead
Bareilly: The son of a local Samajwadi Party leader was shot dead by some unidentified assailants in Fatehganj area here, police said on Monday.
22-year-old Dharmendra and his father, SP district vice president Badshah Singh Yadav, were shot at by the assailants last night when they were working in their computer shop, they said.
Both of them were rushed to a hospital, where Dharmendra died while condition of his father was stated to be critical.
Police have launched a manhunt to nab the assailants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death