Son of local SP leader shot dead
Bareilly: The son of a local Samajwadi Party leader was shot dead by some unidentified assailants in Fatehganj area here, police said on Monday.
22-year-old Dharmendra and his father, SP district vice president Badshah Singh Yadav, were shot at by the assailants last night when they were working in their computer shop, they said.
Both of them were rushed to a hospital, where Dharmendra died while condition of his father was stated to be critical.
Police have launched a manhunt to nab the assailants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey