Son of local SP leader shot dead
Bareilly: The son of a local Samajwadi Party leader was shot dead by some unidentified assailants in Fatehganj area here, police said on Monday.
22-year-old Dharmendra and his father, SP district vice president Badshah Singh Yadav, were shot at by the assailants last night when they were working in their computer shop, they said.
Both of them were rushed to a hospital, where Dharmendra died while condition of his father was stated to be critical.
Police have launched a manhunt to nab the assailants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown