Son of local SP leader shot dead
Bareilly: The son of a local Samajwadi Party leader was shot dead by some unidentified assailants in Fatehganj area here, police said on Monday.
22-year-old Dharmendra and his father, SP district vice president Badshah Singh Yadav, were shot at by the assailants last night when they were working in their computer shop, they said.
Both of them were rushed to a hospital, where Dharmendra died while condition of his father was stated to be critical.
Police have launched a manhunt to nab the assailants.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list