Son of village head shot dead over enmity
Muzaffarnagar: A man, son of Tewra village head, was allegedly shot dead by unknown persons over election enmity in Tewra village, police said on Tuesday.
The 31-year-old Alam, son of Nafisa, was shot dead yesterday, SSP BB Singh, said, adding old enmity is suspected to be the reason behind the murder.
A case has been registered in the matter and police is looking for the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?