Son of village head shot dead over enmity
Muzaffarnagar: A man, son of Tewra village head, was allegedly shot dead by unknown persons over election enmity in Tewra village, police said on Tuesday.
The 31-year-old Alam, son of Nafisa, was shot dead yesterday, SSP BB Singh, said, adding old enmity is suspected to be the reason behind the murder.
A case has been registered in the matter and police is looking for the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued